Thank you for considering MGC Natural Foods. We are buying club specializing in premium, natural, and organic foods and products.
We offer a wide variety of products and companies giving our members the widest selection of natural products at the best prices. Buying together means saving together.
In our community, we are connecting with local growers and products, seeking out the best value and quality. We are committed to member service, savings and connection.
We appreciate your interest in our club and are happy to answer any questions.
Leslie Whitney, Coordinator
Josh Lillie, Food Broker
My Green Cauldron, LLC
These are some of the amazing companies we order from.
- Frontier – Herbs, spices, seasonings, teas, cooking ingredients, baking flavors, essential oils & natural personal care. Plus thousands of products from your natural product manufacturers.
- UNFI – Bulk ordering of things you would find in a typical health food/grocery type store. This includes branded cereals, canned goods, granola bars, box mixes, frozen food, etc. Items are available by the case or in lower quantities with ‘splits’.
- Country Life Natural Foods -Bulk, natural, organic and vegetarian foods.
- Nature’s Way – specializing in vitamin, mineral, herbal products. Price list available upon request.
We also offer items seasonal. Look forward to
- Maple syrup
- Bulk oils
- Produce from co-op members for trade or sale in season as well
- One time $35 Fee to join
- 10% club fee applies to every order
- There are no minimum order requirements and you are not required to purchase each month.
- We order and distribute on a 4 week schedule with the ordering deadline 2 weeks before distribution day.
- Distribution in Greenville is at that church on Peck road, north on m-91. pick-up is from 12-1 on distribution day. We are currently looking into more dates, times, and locations for more pick-ups.
- Internet is not required but it is highly recommended. For those without access it is your responsibility to check in on special orders, etc. (additional fees may apply for call-in orders).
- All catalogs are available online. If you request a paper catalog any fees are your responsibility. Information on the cost will be presented to you before the catalog is ordered.
We appreciate your interest and are happy to answer any questions. For more information about MGC Natural Foods please contact us.